Wednesday 24 March 2010

Welcome to Munyip gets Married. This is my blog about planning my wedding to James who proposed to me on December 30th 2009. It was a very romantic propsal and I LOVE my ring. Very excited about becoming Mrs Crossman.









So far not that many plans made but my mum has been fantastic and has really helped me eliminate some of my more dodgy ideas!!!!! The only thing I'm sure about so far is that whatever scheme, venue or dress I choose, me and my mum will handmake alot of things ourselves and hopefully have lots of fun doing it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A wedding is a time for families to come together. Enjoy the planning, the preparations and all that goes with it but don't let it overtake what it is really about. The love you have for each other. Enjoy all the time you spend preparing for one of the most important days of you life and create some wonderful memories but remember it is only one day of the rest of your life. Congratulations and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete