Monday 12 April 2010

Peacock wedding stationary.

Doing a little more research into the peacock theme, definetely in my top three so far! Here's some of the fabulous wedding stationary that's inspiring me at the minute. As a crafter I will probably be making my own wedding stationary using some of these ideas, but putting my own personnal stamp on it.


These peacock place cards are from Etsy shops Timeless Paper, I love them as they are quite plain but still fitting with the theme.
Love this invitation as it looks so classy, and gives a taster of whats to come at the wedding. Visit www.zazzle.com


This one is fab as it uses an actual peacock feather and not just a print/picture of one. Visit www.paperolive.com
This is an amazing save the date card as it is so much fun!!!! I feel that whilst I want a really classy invitation I can have a bit more fun with the save the date cards. Visit www.zazzle.com .

Zazzle is certainly my favourite shop for this theme, this fun photo album is from there too. I don't know if this is perhaps too OTT for me?



Love this thankyou card. I like the idea of our thankyou cards incorporating the wedding theme. Visit www.documentsanddesigns.com.
This thankyou card is alot more classy, I love the simple plain design. Visit https://shop.getmarried.com.


These place settings are so pretty. Visit www.magnetstreet.com.

2 comments:

  1. loved all of the stationary in fact the whole theme - my favourite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we could have some real fun experimenting with the feathers and the colour I am sure would suit us all.

    ReplyDelete