Friday 9 April 2010

Woodland Theme......

I'm loving this theme. Think chocolate browns, rich greens and moss greens. There could be leaf shaped invitations and leaves/fether decorations. I think this is a really romantic wedding theme, perticularly if you marry somewhere like the new forest where your surroundings would match the theme perfectly.

I love this chocolate cake, and the leaf button hole.

This invitation is from chellepaperie, I love it, so unique and a fabulous envelope too.

Love this bouquet!!!


Cute little cake. Could have the two birds atop a more classical cake too.

Loving the idea of leaf table settings. This is my favourite so farbecause it  also doubles up as a favour too, I could put homemade earings/bracelets in for the ladies and homemade cufflinks for the gents. Visit http://www.faysfavors.com/store/ to see these and many more leaf/woodland themed goods, including: candles, placesettings, favours, bookmarks.

1 comment:

  1. some beautiful things, I agree what a wonderful theme for somewhere in the new forest. However I think this theme would be better in the autumn to get the best colours. You really could go to town with the craft work for this theme.

    ReplyDelete